Resta Creme provides the highest level of concentrated protection and hydration for problem skin areas. Resta Creme is the Melting Moisturizer, penetrating skin cell layers to provide superior long term moisturizing. Use daily on any skin area requiring the highest level of moisturizing protection.
Resta Creme is the leading product in hospital burn centers, radiation oncology and for diabetic dry skin conditions. Clinical studies have demonstrated it is safe for all skin types, non-comedogenic, sensitivity and fragrance-free, latex-free and contains no preservatives.
Apply small amount at any time to risk area, but should ideally be applied after washing or hydrating and at bedtime, to trap in maximum moisture. Apply twice daily, as needed, and allow Resta Creme to soak into skin.
- Night Cream: Safe around the eyes for removing waterproof makeup and for treating eye dermatitis.
- Medication Side Effects: Relieves irritation, redness and flaking caused by some medications, including Retin-A and Accutane treatment.
- Waterproof: Protects skin against damage from frequent hand washing, swimming, and cold dry air.
- Ointment - no sticky residue
- 12 plus hour effectiveness
- Sensitivity free
- Melts on Contact
- Quickly absorbed
- Deep penetration
- Will not affect garments
Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, PVP Eicosene and Copolymer.
- Burns - 1st and 2nd degree burns as well as sunburns, healing grafts and donor sites, scar massage, under compression garments.
- Dry Skin Associated with Diabetes - Helps stop drying and cracking.
- Radiation Oncology - Helps soothe tender areas resulting from radiation therapy.
- Wound Care - Lubricates skin, loosens non-viable tissue, protects peri-wound area, and under zinc compression boots / compression therapy.